Thursday, March 10, 2011

Schoolroom Constraints

The following Contains Constraints that i have done in class to test my abilities with the features in Autodesk Inventor These next few pictures are the results of my work during class with a short description of what i had to do.
I was tasked with (Will be updated)
Shell the bottom on the lunch tray so that the holes on top (Currently not visible) Would not be flat
I was tasked with turning one circle on the wheel and spreading it across the axis in the middle.
I was tasked with making holes on top of cylinders inside of the circle
I was tasked with embossing my name unto the bracelet
I was tasked with lofting a rectangle into a circle to make the following Shape
I was tasked with filleting the bottom half to make them curved and using chamfer on the top to make a clean cut.

I was tasked with extruding a line on both sides
I was tasked with doing an intersect extrustion to create the following shape
I was tasked with mirroring half of the image to create the whole image
I was tasked with coiling a line to make a spring
                                           I was tasked with spreading a pattern along the path
I was tasked with extruding a line to make the following paper clip
I was tasked ribing a line into the wall of the shape
I was tasked with taper an a extrudsion to make a slanted square come out as the outcome
I was tasked with repeating a pattern of circles unto the rectangle to create the following shape
For the following constraint i was tasked with getting a picture or logo unto a water bottle to create a sort of ad or label.

No comments:

Post a Comment